We understand that our ability to deliver attractive investment solutions for our clients is only possible through the efforts of an experienced, committed, and diverse group of professionals. We strive to nurture a high-performance culture that attracts top talent and recognizes and rewards performance as a key retention tool. And it's working – most of our investment professionals have long tenures at the firm, with most of our portfolio management team having started their careers at Post as research analysts.
Our investment team is organized by industry, rather than by product, in order to create deep sector and credit knowledge. Each sector is covered by both a portfolio manager and an experienced credit analyst, which means there are two sets of eyes — and sometimes two different perspectives — on every investment we make. This model allows for a more collaborative due diligence process, designed to "get the credit right" and avoid defaults and capital impairment.
Diversity of Different Kinds
Our team is diverse in many respects — approximately 60% female and/or minority, and with a wide range of professional backgrounds (alternative investing, distressed investing, consulting/advisory, and long-only).
Our Size is a Competitive Edge
We take a bespoke approach to managing our client relationships. With a team of around 50 people, we believe we can be more nimble, opportunistic, and adaptable to our clients' needs. It also means that our clients have ready access to our senior investment professionals, allowing them to have a thorough and transparent understanding of their investments and the decision-making behind them. We work with clients to create custom investment solutions to meet unique investment objectives around credit risk, ratings, liquidity, and sustainability factors (among other things).
- Jeffrey Stroll, Chief Investment Officer
- David Kim, Deputy Chief Investment Officer
- Kevin Farley, Managing Director, Portfolio Manager
- Schuyler Hewes, Managing Director, Portfolio Manager
- Bill Lemberg, Managing Director, Portfolio Manager
- Dan Ross, Managing Director, Portfolio Manager
- Iris Shin, Managing Director, Portfolio Manager
- James Wolf, Managing Director, Portfolio Manager
- Andrew Berg, Managing Director
- Arthur Cheng, Managing Director
- Peter Kim, Managing Director
- Richard Lee, Managing Director
- Jay Liebowitz, Managing Director
- Lewis Corson, Vice President
- Nicole Wu, Senior Associate
- Yini Chen, Associate
- Noah Traeger, Associate
- Debbie Flickinger, Chief Operating Officer
- Naomi Lynch, Deputy Chief Operating Officer
- Kris Farm, Chief Technology Officer
- Maureen Ocampo, Chief Compliance Officer
- Yvonne Young, Chief Financial Officer